Smart Device Controllers
What are Smart Device Controllers?
Devanture smart device controllers (IoT, telematics, IIoT) are for system integrators, they give the flexibility to create innovative and cost-effective IoT solutions. It provides powerful building blocks to connect various existing Things, and unifies different protocols as IoT standard: MQTT, HTTP then empowers IoT applications development for data streaming, analytics and prediction solutions. In environments like telematics and IIoT with wide range of device and cloud support.
Now Get Up To 15% Off On Recurring Cleanings
How does it work?
Devanture Smart Device Controller ADK
- Ready to use software for multiple choice of hardware.
- Easy to port of new hardware.
- Use cases configured by configuration software
- Ready developed and tested application for multiple industry ready use-cases
- OSGi based Service oriented application with standard bundles
- Service oriented software new application creation or additional services and on the fly update.
- Readymade bundles for sensors, protocol and communication.
- Multiple bus interfaces bundle ready to connect and configure.
- Sensor database for abstract signal for services. Rule engine-based signal configuration
- Rule engine based automated upload.
- Communication stack to connect to standard or custom cloud.
- Connection manager improves reliability of connection, low power consumption.
- Configuration by web interface, Health checking, remote debugging using remote manager.